- “Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that’s more productive.”
- “Show me someone without an ego, and I’ll show you a loser.”
- “I give to everybody. When they call, I give. And do you know what? When I need something from them two years later, three years later, I call them, they are there for me.”
- “I don’t hire a lot of number-crunchers, and I don’t trust fancy marketing surveys. I do my own surveys and draw my own conclusions.”
- “The point is that if you are a little different, or a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you.”
- “Watch, listen, and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.”
- “Do not spend too much time planning or trying to anticipate and solve problems before they happen. That is just another kind of excuse for procrastination. Until you start, you won’t know where the problems will occur. You won’t have the experience to solve them. Instead, get into action, and solve the problems as they arise.”
Now let’s evaluate the about comments
- Yup, time to give up the fight for the common good
- Can’t argue with that‼️
- Just like the Godfather
- Wing it
- A very apparent strategy
- A bit ironic don’t you think?
- Sounds like the way to run a country- little planning
Did I mention these are quotes from Donald Trump?